The Who in Toronto ?

	Hearing all this chat about the various Who shows which have been
confirmed has got me a little worried.  I, as of yet, have not heard
anything about a Toronto show.  I find it hard to beleive that they will
skip Toronto.  Perhaps there pulling a stunt like Rush used to do, where
they would only anounce a Tor. show months after the Buffalo show to
ensure max attendance.  I've tried getting into contact with Tickmaster
and once again have come to the conclusion that they are all idiots.
One girls I talked to didn't even know who The Who was.  Can you beleive
the ignorance that's out there.
	If anyone has any info on a Possible Toronto show could they
please let me know.

	Cheers,
	Rui

	Rui Resendes			Department of Chemistry
	Lab : (416) 978-2450		University of Toronto
	Home: (416) 635-0748		80 St. George Street
					Toronto, Ontario
					M5S 1A1