Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #572

I am always in search of any WHO video items. In 1980 I obtained a copy of
the entire WHO concert played in Chicago on December 8th 1979 (or there
abouts), It was broadcast on closed circuit TV and getting a copy was easy.
I loaned the video to someone who was going to copy it and he decided that
he would just keep it. I was only 15 Years old and wasn't agressive enough
to pursue the issue. Although years later when I was working at Poplar Creek
concert hall in suburban IL. I was lucky enough to encounter the
formentioned theif while my colleagues were physically escorting him out of
an Elton John concert, I got even for the tape.

Regardless, I would very much like to obtain any live concerts of THE WHO.
Wether they are boots or whatever, I have the Tommy show in NY from 1989 but
would like to get a normal concert from Pre-1983. The Tommy tour was real
nice but it was too much of a show.

So if you know of anyone or even you yourself can help me out, please E-Mail
me at Vincenz2@ix.netcom.com.

Thank You