Saturday Morning Cartoon

> From: Carla Melville <carla@rpa.net>
> Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:11:23 -0500
> Subject: Re: Saturday morning cartoons
>
> As I did chores around the house today my kid watched Saturday morning
> cartoons.   I was taken by surprise when I caught Warner Bros. Anamanicas
> doing a Who parody complete with the Abort & Costello take off of "who's on
> first" to "Who's on stage".

 I also saw this today...I just happened to stop at the sight
 of the cartoon characters wearing peace signs and one said
 to the other "Who's on stage now?" - "Who." "Who?" WHO!!!

 Seems it was a Woodstock takeoff..Hendrix was shown also..

 Funny thing about the Who segment - They weren't shown actually
 playing a song, but just smashing everything to the point where
 the stage explodes....They show the fans look stunned - then cheer
 in appreciation...No, they aint stereotyped! ;)