Re: Psychoderelict era shows on video

Eric,

There's actually a legit video release of JUST such a show, although I
don't know if it'll be very easy to find it at the shops. I used to see
it all the time, but then by the time I decided I wanted it, my local
money sucking corporate music store had stopped stocking it! Lucky for
me one of my friends decided to copy it for me...but I digreess. The
video I'm talking about is rather unimaginatively titled "Pete Townshend
Live" (the same show that was on Pay-Per-View and PBS if memory serves).
It's quite a good show, with all of "Psychoderelict" and plenty of other
songs as well. I'd copy it for you myself if I had another VCR, but I
don't. :( So you mgigt want to check around at your local music stores
and see if you can find a copy, and if not I'm sure someone around here
has the technology to make you one!

                                      -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com