Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #613

Sorry, don't think there will be any SEast shows but as Townshend said in
Albany, "it's great to be back in the Northeast, we consider this to be our
stomping ground."  After his "why should I care?" line in 5:15 Townshend said
"fuck you, fuck you all" directed at the crowd straight before him.  It was a
great show, somewhat different than MSG, and on a totally different plain that
The Supper Club gig but I still loved it.  Any other "young" Who fanatics out
there?

J.Peoples
Saratoga Springs, NY

"bye-bye, you'd better keep in touch"