Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #607

Last night, I saw the WHO in Landover, MD, better known as the outskirts
of
Washington DC.

It was best concert I have ever witnessed. It was so worth the $65 ticket
value. Best of all, my friend and I found out where the band was staying
and went to the hotel. We got the autograph of one, John Entwistle, who
proceeded to play an absolutely awesome bass solo.

I am at a lack of words to describe this concert: but awesome and awesome
more over, must do.

It was amazing.

Rob

The the Who conert on Nov. 11 at USAir Arena:
"I thought I was the Bally table king, but I just handed my pinball crown
to him"

								-The Who