Buffalo Show/Get Together

Well what can I say but what a great night! The pre-show get together at the
Breckenridge was very enjoyable. It was nice meeting Jason, Luke, Gary,
Stoo, and so many others whom I can't quite remember since I think I enjoyed
one, OK maybe two beverages before the show :) Missed Mike, Shane, Slipkid,
Mom and Jen :(

The Stratford/Kitchener piss boys (who include Me/Steve, Tim, Frankie, and
Johhny) had a great time the entire evening. We were in the 11th row on the
floor John's side. Sang along to all the songs played that night. Sorry to
those around us since we really can't carry a show quite like TED can.

Best moment of the night was watching Tim dancing and singing in the centre
aisle to Dr. Jimmy. Well done Chow! Security also let me take some pictures.
I hope they turn out OK.

My biggest disappointment at the show was when John didn't join Pete and Rog
during WGFA. Does anyone know why? He was incredible during WGFA on friday
night in Pittsburgh! Actually he was incredible on both nights! I've never
seen fingers move like that in my entire life. John must be a real hit with
the ladies :)

Second disappointment of the night concerned the Neil Young rumour. Before
the show 97 Rock said that Neil was already in town and might join The Who
for a Jam during the show. Well that didn't materialize.

The band were probably staying at the Hyatt that night since there were
about 4 or 5 tour buses parked out front. Maybe Neil was there too?

Riding the rails in Buffalo after the show had some very funny moments too!
I'm sure some of the passengers didn't think so. Enough said here.

Next, I staggered back to the Breckenridge as the breeze (and snow) blew
back my hair! Oops, I got a little carried away here. It was great to see we
weren't the only ones who made it back to compare notes from the show. You
guys really know you're stuff. Sorry that we didn't get a chance to say
goodbye to you all, but our pursuit of four lovely young ladies interfered
with that!

Ended up closing down Banana Joe's at 4 AM. Great place! I wish they would
have shut down that fog machine since it interfered with my view of all of
the lovely ladies :(

For all of you Linda Perry fans. She was staying at the Radisson. One of the
employee's there confirmed this. We also saw one of her crew or road manager
having breakfast the next morning at TGIF's. When we were leaving we also
saw a few people wearing Who shirts loading up their cars. Anyone else from
the list stay there?

I hope we can all do this again some day!

Steve

P.S.

Well I saw five TED shows this year. I wish that time/money allowed me to
see more. I guess I shouldn't complain since I thought I would never get a
chance to see the boys together on stage again!