upcoming movie soundtrack

I just got back from seeing the new Romeo and Juliet (sorry, my friend's
choice) and saw a movie preview which included "Magic Bus" and "Let my Love
Open the Door" in the preview music.  I didn't catch the title of the movie
'cause I was too busy eating Skittles and admiring my newly made "Elvis for
Everyone"  T-shirt.   But it's that one with Tom Cruise as a athlete agent
who meets a chick and digs the chick and gets chummy with her son too.  And
there is also that trademark Cruise scene that involves him running down a
freshly rained on street with an intense look on his face.

Just thought I'd inform the masses,

Amy

PS--I won two tickets to Quadrophenia at Nassau and the new CD too from Q
104.3!!

The radio blasting, the girls are glancing, the dash is dancing with gleaming
dials. . .