RE:Quad set list

>Does anyone know exactly what reason our boys dropped "Substitute from
their >encores.  I seem to remember seeing messages where the set list ha
WGFA, WAY, >BBE, and Substitute.  Lately, however, they don't seem to be
playing it.  Was it >due to extended times for, say John's solo on 5:15, or
some other time >management issue, or was there some other reason?  I need
this vital info, due >to the fact that I'm going to see them this Friday in
Pittsburgh.  Any help >would be appreciated.

>Andy
>

>Pete:"...they, uh, they fornicate."
>
>(loud oohhhs and huzzahhs and other crowd noises)
>Roger:"What's that Pete?  I thought it was a station outside Chippenunga(sp)."

Sorry about pulling a "Townshend" there (I can hear all of you groaning in
the background right now), but I have been listening to Tommy pretty loud
lately.  So does anyone have any reasons for the set list deal from my last
post (actually I'm just hoping John's browsing so he'll try to persuade the
rest of the boys to do Substitute or maybe even Boris tomorrow night, but if
anyone else has any ideas as to why or why not in this case, I'm free to
listen).  Oh, yeah.  I heard this rumor about BBC stuff being released later
in the future.  Anyone think or know bout any plans of Who stuff from the
vaults.

Andy

"Did you ever see the faces of the children, They get so excited..."

Couldn't of gotten that one wrong; came right out of the booklet