[none]

I know WAY and WBN are being re-released soon, this month I think. WOO-HOO!
Anyway, is it true that on the WAY remaster there is going to be a brand
new extra track? I'm not exactly sure if this is correct, but my friend,
WHO is a total WHOligan, says there will be. I'd hope so. It'd even be
nice if there was just a little new material on an old long lost track,
maybe a new riff here, a new solo there. One can only hope....
Somebody tell me what they know, "cuz I really want to know now."

RAMz

"The kids couldn't hurt Jack they tried, tried, tried....."