Re: High Fashion with Pete Townshend

Hmm, the Monterey jacket? Goodness knows...it was quite original
looking. One could probably get a tailor to make one up, but it would
cost a bundle. It's so hard to dress like Pete! I can't even find a
boiler suit! I'd look GREAT in a boiler suit, I KNOW it! I even asked my
sister, and she agreed. "Hey Stacy," I said, gesturing towards the telly
on which TKAA was playing, "How do you think I'd look in something like
that?" And she said I'd look just dandy. Of course, she was probably
just trying to keep me quiet, but oh well.

                                               -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com