I'm sorry, but not very

If I offended anyone by my bluntly honest opinions about the Chicago
Quad show, I'm sorry. I am not, however, sorry for my opinions. If I say
I don't think Ringo's a good drummer, well, I say it because I don't
think he's a good drummer! And as some of you may know, I can be
incredibly stubborn, so I'm not just going to suddenly change my mind.
So I'm sorry if I ticked anyone off, but I'm not sorry for my opinions.
Tough! :) :) :)

                                     -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com