Re: Censor-roundSun Dec 7 14:37:57 PST 1997

On Fri, 24 May 1996 16:16:18 -0400, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>Kevin, re:
>
>>And this puerile attempt to shift the blame won't fly. If Fang gets
>this guy fired, Fang will bear the blame...
>
>Person (a) robs a bank, person (b) is a witness. Person (b) goes to person
>(c) to ask where the police station is and then goes to the  police and
>person (a) is arrested, then convicted.
>
>I blame (a)
>You blame (b) & (c)
>
>If you read my original post more carefully, what I offered was: a contact at
>Mr. C's company who would effectively deal with a problem caused by one of
>their employees. This information would have been made available to use by
>any person who continued to be harrassed by Mr. C... IF Mr. C decided to
>continue.
>
>Now, what were you saying about "this puerile attempt to shift the blame
>won't fly"???

Nice try, Fang, but I haven't seen any bank robbers here. All I have
seen so far is one jerk trying to keep people on topic, and a bigger
jerk trying to get him fired.

Since you love analogies so much:

"It was her own fault she got raped, she shouldn't have worn that
provocative clothing."

"It was her own fault I beat her up, she kept nagging me."

"It is his own fault if Rich T. gets fired, he shouldn't have sent me
that e-mail."

Now I think these analogies are a lot closer than your lame "Bank
Robber", since no one has presented any evidence that Rich T. has done
anything more than send obnoxious e-mails.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and
the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell