Re: Is it Stern...for a moment...

>To: thewho@mpath.com
>
>ml:
>>He's crude, base, vulger, tasteless, and funny as Hell. And totally
>>American. Only in a country this decadent could such a show exist
>
>Ever see any Benny Hill episodes?  The Howard Stern of British TV.
>
>MN
No offence, but comparing Benny Hill with Howard Stern is like
comparing ummm.... something we would all understand... lets see
how about Ah! Keith with that woman from the Thompson Twins. Or
to keep it categorically similar Keith with Mother Theresa, maybe.
bob main ringpiece and godspeed (band and label)