New Mojo Magazine

Ya gotta love this magazine, every single issue has something about The Who
in it. The June issue has several Who-related tidbits (including a POSITIVE
review of "Coolwalkingsmoothtalkin"!) but what caught my eye was their "Time
Machine" section - this one dealing with the year 1966. There is a mention of
Oscar recording another Pete Townshend-penned song called "Club of Lights"
and it was on the Reaction label. What? I thought he only wrote "Join My
Gang" for them! This Oscar fellow, according to the article, changed his name
in later years to Paul Nicholas -- that name ring a bell with anyone??

Pamela