Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 142

Gary, re:

>Sorry, I should always check these things first: I was thinking of Run, Run,
Run ( I think!), although the same logic applies to this track too...

Actually no... with this song, you have a "plethora" of mix choices. The
crappy MCA mix (original), the mono mix (some people's favorites) and my
favorite, the good, true stereo mix from the German "A Quick One" LP. The mix
on the new CD is probably a tad better than the crappy MCA, but still too
shallow...  I do like the demo (and it's "cats") as well as the "cool" BBC
version...

-wf