coolest who thing

From: godspeed@mindlink.bc.ca (Bob Main)

I'm curious what the coolest who related thing each of you owns would
be.
Mine is the volume knob from the gibson Pete supposedly recorded Tommy
with. Does anyone know if he really used a gibson on Tommy? Anyway, it
it stuck firmly in the place of a knob on my bass.
<<<

Mine is a custom '68 Hiwatt bass amp used by JAE (yep, it still cranks!).

Tied for second are the yellow "Pete's Face" backstage pass button (as
seen in the 30 yrs booklet) and a picture of JAE & little ol' me
backstage at Santa Cruz (many thanks to my host - you know who you are -
without whom I would not have had the opportunity!).

OK,
KLW