Re: Dogs

Jim, re:

>And I thought a bit about responding to that question because I didn't feel
like opening myself up to people telling me how stupid I was for my opinion.

That's an interesting comment that I know is shared by others. Worst case
scenario: "You are stupid for saying that!" (a track off my next album,
 Scott? --or "You Idiot!" from the "greatest hits") So???

It's not what other people think of you, it's what YOU think of you that
counts. If your  perception is that you're saying something stupid, than you
probably are. If you're afraid of what someone else may say... so what??? Say
it anyway! Be more concerned about what you are doing, then what other people
think of the same... This doesn't mean being thoughtless, but it does mean
being secure with yourself. If you do screw up in life and someone tells you
about it, it's not the worst thing. If anything, hopefully something was
learned...

-wf

Enough on Philosophy 101 and back to...