Re: Censor this!

Rich, re:

>I connect here from work as well, and would rather not worry that if I
posted something controversial

Without belaboring the point, I think there's a huge difference between
"posting something controversial" and threating and harrassing other people,
who were basically minding their own business. God knows I've had my share of
"arguments" with people, but in most cases things pass and no grudges are
held (at least not by me)... I love controversy, but I won't stand by
watching my friends get maliciously attacked for no reason...

-wf

-wf