Re: coolest who thing.

Main Bob, re:

>>I'm curious what the coolest who related thing each of you owns would be.
Mine is the volume knob from the gibson Pete supposedly recorded Tommy with.

Didn't you hear about the guy that got busted for selling fake PT volume
knobs??? (jk)

hMMM... that's a good question and comes with a tough answer...

Some things that come to mind are:

* "The Who Sings MY Generation" on "Life" Records (go find a copy of that!)
* the Keith Moon cardboard standup with "Odds & Sods" in his belly...

And, I'll always value my French "I Can't Explain" EP (alt. version of
"Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere") since I went through a lot of trouble to get
it...

"Cool"? hMMM...

-wf