Re: complete list of PT videos

David, re:

>On a semi-related note, back in the early 80's Nickelodeon (yes - the
kid's channel) showed a Roger Daltrey documentary based around Ride A Rock
Horse.  It contained several songs from the album, including one (I can't
recall which) with Roger playing the piano. Nick showed this every Sunday
afternoon for a couple of months.

>I had taped this but it seems to be amongst the missing. Hopefully it will
show up some day.  Does anyone else recall this video?

There is actually an official "Ride A Rockhorse" video. I have a Beta copy
that came in a big box. I'm sure it's out of print...

-wf