Re: complete list of PT videos

> >Regarding the idea of a video to accompany Pete's CWSTSSFS, what is
> >the definitive list of videos produced to accompany Pete's work?  I
> >can think of:
> >
> >    Rough Boys
> >    Let My Love Open the Door
> >    Keep on Working
> >    Face Dances
> >

> White City & Deep End period stuff comes to mind...
>

> John

A video was released shortly after All The Best Cowboys... called
"Pete Townshend".

It contains Face Dances, Communication, Stardom in Acton, Uniforms,
Exquisitely Bored in California, and Slit Skirts as well as Pete preparing
his breakfast and cutting his bread with a chainsaw (or at least
attempting to - bloody saw wouldn't start up)!

This video originally appeared on MTV in its entirety.

It is also worth a few bucks to rent the video of The Secret Policeman's
Ball.  Along with some great Monty Python comedy bits, there is Pete's
awesome version of WGFA on acoustic guitar!

And of course there's Night School from White City.

On a semi-related note, back in the early 80's Nickelodeon (yes - the
kid's channel) showed a Roger Daltrey documentary based around Ride A Rock
Horse.  It contained several songs from the album, including one (I can't
recall which) with Roger playing the piano. Nick showed this every Sunday
afternoon for a couple of months.

I had taped this but it seems to be amongst the missing. Hopefully it will
show up some day.  Does anyone else recall this video?

David Brewer