Re: New Barnes - Maximum R 'n' B

Brian, re:

>    In addition to what must have been in the 1982 edition (and I would
>     really like someone who has both to someday post a comparison between
>     the two), the book contains a new Ed Hanel Who discography that's

I don't have the new one. However, I my old one always disappointed me when
I'd get to the end and they'd be talking about the forthcoming album (It's
Hard) but have to stop. They had pics of the It's Hard photo shoot, as well
as the Chinese Eyes photo shoot. I got that book right around the farewell
tour time. And, yes, mine isn't in good condition. But I still have the
flexidisc somewhere. I thought it was great to have that at the time
(especially since scoop didn't come out til a year or so later).

I'm sure the additional info only serves to make the book better --
especially if they stregthened the binding. Is Ed Hanel the guy who did the
discography in the old version?

I used to have that little black "Who Discography" book, too, but I can't
seem to find it.

Litgo