Re: Uhh the who silly!!!

In a message dated 96-05-21 21:12:57 EDT, giorgian@capital.net (Joe
Giorgianni) writes:

>>Okay here's a little question........ What is the best web site to find who
>>stuff such as photos.  I've been through them all and really I can't find
>one
>>that really stands out.....

We posted a question earlier asking what features you would like to see added
to The John Entwistle home page.  We have been having some mail trouble and
we're not sure our messages are getting through.  So this seems like a good
time to ask again.

What would you like to see on JAE's home page?
If you haven't been there and need the address it's
 http://www.eden.com/~theox

John and the band had intended to post a daily journal of the first leg of
the tour but that became impossible due to some unfortunate events although
some of the journal exists and will be posted at a later date.  There were
JPG's, Video and reviews of each show done by those of you who were kind
enough to share your honest thoughts, (we thank you).  Those features will
 be enhanced.  The band does intend to post a journal for the summer leg of
 the tour.
We are interested in your thoughts about the features on the page.  Thank
you,

Stef