Re: Keith Moon Memorial

>The Keith Moon Memorial wall is a wall of pictures of keith made by a boy who
>has too much free time in college!!! No its not like the vietnam war but I do
>have a photo of keith in a german army uniform!!!

Keith Moon in a German uniform?! This is verboten! How can we show the
greatest drummer of our time sidling up to those evil Nazis? If there's
another guy in the picture, it's probably Vivian Stanshall-Whats-His-Name
wearing an SS officer's uniform.
Oh well. Just goes to show the marvelous British sense of humour. They took
the brunt of the Luftwaffe and lived to laugh about it.