Merc

O Great White Fang:

I'll find out. I think it was the 50's 190 with the 300-looking body.

There's a risk to having such cars. Dip, Bow-wow (Essex Champion Boxer) and I
were outside Hay's Wharf Galleria after a party and Dip had his 60's Merc
saloon outside. Some bloke asked if it was from The Imperial War Museum...:{)

After the laughter subsided, and Dip's ego recovered, he bought a V8 Land
Rover.

Since space is infinite, the Picard is no problem. I think the only one who
would use a food processor was the late Phi Zappa Krappa.

London just sticks it in the Thames and it floats out onto the French
beaches...

Merde! Les Anglais!

Regards, George

> Anyway he is dead right. Marek recently imported a vintage Mercedes
convertible from California (rostfrei, naturlich).

Never mind Joe Grimes over-ripe <Picard>**, what model & year Mercedes are we
talking about here?

** One of the unsolved mysteries of Star Trek (any generation) is... what
happens to all the "used" <Picard>??? Does it just drift out in space? Get
recycled in the food processors? Do you think London has the same problems?