Re: Dear Richard...

Kevin, re:

>And all of us (one possible exception) have responded to that request
with something along the lines of "Eat me!"  Does that give you a
hint...?

Now THAT'S funny! Very good post (in it's entirety).

BTW, just to let everyone know. There's a Roger Daltrey "b" side called "Dear
John". It's the "b" side to "Written On The Wind" which was the Euro single
to "One Of The Boys". Since the single didn't do well, the whole song was
deleted from the USA release of the album. Too bad, since it's the only
decent song (along with the "b" side) on the whole album!

I'm off to get my Pete Townshend CD single... seems the local store just got
it!

-wf