Re: PT on Jools Holland

Tim, re:

>I personally think that "Uneasy Street" is miles better than some
>of the tracks on Psychoderelict!  The new mixes are subtle enough
>to bring out some new qualities (e.g More "strings" on Sea), but
>I think "A Friend is a Friend" is much inferior to the original.
>It sounds empty!

Hey, how dare you post Who content to this list! :) Funny, but when I first
heard there were "left off" tracks to "Psychoderelict", I thought, "what the
<Riker>!" However, I don't really see how the song fits and at least right
now, don't care for it. As for "A Friend Is A Friend"... geez! No wonder they
release these things over there after here!

-wf