Re: Beatle-Who relations /Tommy movie

In a message dated 96-05-20 12:42:33 EDT, jen@nt.net (Jennifer L. Davies)
writes:

>>> To anybody who has the "Tommy" movie: Is that not John Lennon in one of
the cars on the beach as Roger runs by?  I know it goes REALLY fast, but I
think there's John, and possibly Paul and Ringo.  I think even Keith is
sitting in one (blue shirt, white hat).  Any other personalities anyone
recognizes?>>>

You're talking about the "I'm Free" scene.  Yeah, I agree -- the guy in the
car definetely looks like Lennon.  Not being a MegaBeatle fan, I'm not sure,
but I would assume that when Tommy the movie was made, Lennon wouldn't do
ANYTHING without Yoko.  And that aint no Yoko next to him.

BTW in the same scene, there is a guy pulling a fishing net on the beach.  He
has black hair and a full beard and mustache.  (He's an extra), but he can be
also seen in during Sally Simpson, Come To This House, We're Not Going To
Take It, and probably other scenes that escape me right now.