Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 139

<<Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 09:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Williams <jeffw@mxim.com>
Subject: Tommy Broadway

<<Finally, is the guy who played guitar in the Broadway tour on line and
lurking?
<<Any of the other musicians around?  Let me know, as I'd love to show 'em the
t<<own when it rolls in.

Thanks, Jeff, but it won't be me who rolls into your town.  I toured with
the National (Equity) tour which closed in Feb 95.  The TOMMY that is on
the road now is a non-equity, stripped-down version of the Broadway show,
and Pete had no involvement with it.  I haven't seen it, so I can't say if
it is good or bad, but I just thought you'd like to know before you throw
your bucks into tickets.

Scott