Another Who cover

I forgot about this one until I was looking through my video tapes.   In the
movie "How To Get Ahead In Advertising", My Generation is used in a boil
creme ad.  This is a mildly twisted British comedy (up there with birdy
num-num) about an advertising exec going nuts and trying to market boil
producing creme not boil preventing creme.

Anyway, this is a very '80's sounding remake sung (in the movie) by a hideous
boil covered woman.  I doubt there was ever a soundtrack released to this
movie but don't know for sure.

Doug