lilly/WBWBSun Dec 7 14:31:02 PST 1997

Does anyone know what comes precisely before "... oh how I cried that
night..." in PICTURES
OF LILLY? I must have listened to the song a hundred times over the years,
and still can't even
guess as to what he is saying. This lack of information threw a monkey wrench
into my
Masterbational  Early Years (MEY). It would be nice if someone could post the
entire lyrics as I
may have misinterpreted something vital.
More questions: You who have seen "Who's Better Who's Best" on video, what is
it, what do you
think of it? Anyone ever hear of a CD called WHO: SONGS FROM
QUADROPHENIA/SOUNDTRACK 1964 (this number seems insanely wrong).
In closing, I would like to comment on the list in general. I enjoy reading
messages posted by
people who for the most part have the same taste in music as I do (I also
enjoy the intelligence
level. Now, I'm not saying that you all are a buncha jeenyisis, but check out
AIC's list. ...wow...),
regardless of Who content. Someone may say something most people on the list
would consider
incredibly stupid, and jump all over him. I enjoy reading this, too. It's a
form of entertainment.
Keep up the good work!

Jon
--- OffRoad 1.9m unregistered