Re: Quadrophenia CD & Movie

>With all this Quadrophenia activity it would seem like an excellent
>opportunity
>for the movie to be rereleased theatrically.  They did it with Tommy a few
>years
>ago - why not Quad.<

I suggested this very thing a few months ago.  A "midnight special" of Quad
would be perfect.   A couple thousand people showed up for a one-night-only
showing of "The Wall" here in KC--and they sold out two extra theaters for an
extra night, even though it was the worst print I've ever seen and the
theater "thought police" yelled at everyone not to talk or sing along--even
before anyone tried to.  Betcha Quad would be received even better.  The
audience at The Wall was nearly all 16-25 and had never seen it.  Quad is
more pertinent to the same group.

MN