Quadrophenia CD & Movie

NakedEye10 wrote:

> According to John Astley, they decided against
>adding and bonus tracks, saying that it would destroy the feeling one has
>after listening through the entire album.
<...>
>  The even worse news is that only four tracks were remixed - "The Rock,"
>"Quad," The Real Me," and "Dr.Jimmy."

Damn damn damn and blasted!  Oh well, looks like I'll be saving my pennies for
the Isle of Wight release.  I have the polydor copy on CD and its just fine.  I
certainly won't be buying the reissue if only 4 tracks have been remixed.

With all this Quadrophenia activity it would seem like an excellent opportunity
for the movie to be rereleased theatrically.  They did it with Tommy a few years
ago - why not Quad.  A new video release would be nice too.

Regards,
Denis    (dbowler@dest.gov.au)