Re: Mercy for His-Censorship

>Although I've enjoyed all the jabs, I do agree with "Her Nakedness" here.
>RT has taken quite a beating, he's bloodied and reeling against the
>ropes. We don't want to slaughter him, now, do we?
>
>I think it was a dumb thing to say in the beginning, but I think we've
>all made our point. So, here's my suggestion:
>
>Let's all take one more final jab, and then be done with it (at least for
>a while)......A good bashing is always welcome, and I think RT has so far
>been a good sport about it.......

Yeah, enough is enough.  We've killed this poor guy to the point of him
probably going into a shell, suffering prychological problems - becoming a
recluse.  It's been  unmerciful.  What if one of us had slipped up and done
something stupid like RT did - you know "there but for the grace of God go
I."   Isn't it time we felt a little sympathy for one of our WHO brothers?

Nah, let's bludgeon the bastard some more.

JJM