Re: Peter's Single

Jeff, re:

>Today I picked up a really nice Picture Disc from All The Best Cowboys Have
Chinese Eyes. It has Uniforms on the A side and Dance It Away on the B side.
This was the first time I've heard Dance It Away so i thought it was pretty
cool. The Record is full size but must be played at 45rpm. Does anyone else
on this list own this LP and is it rare or worth anything?

Actually there are TWO "Uniforms" picture discs-- a 12" and a 7", both have
different pictures. There's also a 7" single (with picture sleeve), which
will play "Dance It Away" better... I'd say the 12" is rarer, than the 7".
I've seen the 12" as high as $35 and the 7" as high as $25. However, I've
paid as low as $15 for the 12" and $6 for the 7". (about 13 years ago). What
they are worth today, who knows... Too bad Pete didn't play "Uniforms"
live...

BTW, I made a sweatshirt with the front cover of the 12"...

-wf