new Quad CD?

from the Mr. Showbiz interview:

Pete:
But the main thing was this new remix of the album we did for CD,
 which I got in March. I put it on, and "I Am the Sea" comes up, and it was
 just spectacular. Something happened in the original mixing process
 which destroyed the record.
----------------------

Can someone tell me the catalog number and lable for this?
Is this a Gold Master (forgot the brand name, but I think you all
know what I am referring to..this company does all those
digital remasters of albums...sometimes there's a difference
and sometime not...U2's "Unforgettable Fire" being
a good example of a great remix...). If it's not one of those, then
is this out yet? I have the German pressing from the retrospective
box release....

-B

Brendon Macaraeg
http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~brendonm