Re: Monterey Pop Box Set

Litgo, re:

>Anybody pick this up? It's got the full set of the Who's. I can't remember
what's on my Come and Drum. I know C&D is terrible sound quality.

Actually, the "Who Vs. The Animals" boot was very good, but mono for the
Monterey material... as for the box set, a shame that you have to buy all
that other crap, just to get some of the Who's "weaker" performances... Even
though it "sounds good", it just doesn't do anything for me. I'd like to see
some other opinions on it...

-wf