RE: Spinal Tap words

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Bragg, Blaine wrote:

> And 11 will be an acceptable volume level...

And all drummers will be 'Patent British Exploding Drummers' (to
reintroduce a little Who content) who choke on vomit, though not necessarily
their own (but then you can't dust for vomit, so who really knows).

Maybe the lads will bring an 18" rock on stage for Quad, which might be
in danger of being knocked over by midget mods (I can see it now).

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend