db's

From: Gord1@aol.com
Microsoft Access 2.0 (the now "old Windows 3.1" version) has a built in
table
called "Music Collection".  I has fields for Artist, Group, Title,
Recording
Label, Year Released, Format, # of tracks, Date Purchased, Purchase
Price,
Note, PHOTOGRAPH, and Sample Sound Clip.

This feature can be "accessed" by going to the Table Wizard and selecting
the
"personal" radio button.  From there you choose MusicCollection.  And you
can
add or delete fields as needed.  Although I don't have Access 7.0 yet,
I'm
sure it also has this built-in table too.
<<<

I use Access 7 all the time.  This is an excellent choice for creating
your database.  The music collection template is in there, too.  It's
much more flexible that Excel (since it is database software, not
spreadsheet software).

OK,
KLW