Re: Keith's cymbals

Lev, re:

>>> Any other DP fans out there?

        The only LP I have is "Machine Head", and I like every song on that
album.  "Highway Star", "Pictures of Home", great!  Even "Space Truckin'", and
"Smoke on the Water" (love the Zappa reference!)  Actually, I think Ian Paice
does a phenomenal job on "Pictures of Home" -- the rolls at the beginning of
the song, and the fills throughout.... in fact, he might have been an
excellent choice replacement for Moonie.... he's even tighter than Keith.
[Well, now, especially.... :) ]   And "Lazy" is a great take on blues!  Damn,
now I wanna listen to it!

        gary m.