Re: WN vs QUAD

>        Mark, I love what you wrote here.  I had the same feelings you did
>about Quad when I first heard it, and I thought, and still think, that it
>is the most beautiful album that I ever heard.

Stacey:

Well, gee thanks (rubbing my toe in the sand). It weren't nothin'...
I agree with you, though. No album has moved me like QUAD.

>Anyone who has ever had a fight with their parents, felt
>out of place, tried to "fit in," felt like nobody understands, can relate
>to this album.

Yes, that's exactly it. Adolescence on vinyl (or disc). It's nice to find
out that you're not alone in these feelings. There should be a course in
High School teaching it, that's for sure.

                   Cheers                   ML