Re: is there a companion video to CWST coming?

In article <960508105757_109230880@emout13.mail.aol.com> ,
    Bogie3200@aol.com  writes:
> I've never seen the "Keep On Working" video, and only saw the "Friend Is A
> Friend" video a few times.  As a bonus track, how about sticking on the "Too
> Late The Hero" video that some people have said they've seen?

I've never seen the "A Friend is a Friend" video, but I have seen "Let
My Love Open The Door", "Rough Boys" and a snippet of "Keep On
Working".  I doubt you'd be able to get the record/video companies to
agree to include JAE's stuff on what is essentially a PT video.  Don't
they have different labels?  While such a thing may make sense to a
Who fan, it won't make sense to the execs, nor would it make sense to
either a pure PT fan.  Besides, I think Pete has enough solo video
material to put together a 1 hr. video of just the stuff he's done for
"MTV" like forums.  If there isn't enough material to make a flat
hour, they could always toss in some of the PsycoD material to flesh
it out.
						-- Rich
--
         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson