Re: boot videos

You wrote:

>     There's been some discussion on boot vids recently...
>
>     1) Does anyone have the full Pontiac '75 show on vid?

Yes, Jeff Stein.

>     2) The Cleveland vid from a few days later is readily available
in its
>     entirety - it done from one camera angle,  looks like a closed
circuit
>     broadcast.  Beware - the quality on this vid can vary
significantly
>     (as is the case with all really)... The best copy I've seen has
decent
>     video with little to no color and some tinny audio...Runs about
92
>     minutes - great show.  Dreaming from the Waist is included on the
30
>     yrs vid in black and white from this show...

The tape they had WAS color but they made it BW to make the image
sharper.  Of course it didn't help much.

>     3) Does anyone have other '89 shows on vid besides the following
-
>     Glens Falls, Giants Stadium (from VH1), Atlanta, LA (Tommy gig),
>     Houston...???

Do you mean pro-shot only, or audience too?   There is one more
pro-shot about 30m of the last Alpine Valley show.  As far as Aud shot
video I would guess almost half the tour was videotaped.

Bruce