boot videos

     There's been some discussion on boot vids recently...

     1) Does anyone have the full Pontiac '75 show on vid?  The copy I have
     picks up at Pinball Wizard and runs thru to WGFA.  Excellent quality -
     just wish I had more of this show.  BTW, I have seen it listed by
     various vid sellers as being 90 minutes of material - but I've been
     skeptical since all I've seen from several people is the 43 minutes
     described above.

     2) The Cleveland vid from a few days later is readily available in its
     entirety - it done from one camera angle,  looks like a closed circuit
     broadcast.  Beware - the quality on this vid can vary significantly
     (as is the case with all really)... The best copy I've seen has decent
     video with little to no color and some tinny audio...Runs about 92
     minutes - great show.  Dreaming from the Waist is included on the 30
     yrs vid in black and white from this show...

     3) Does anyone have other '89 shows on vid besides the following -
     Glens Falls, Giants Stadium (from VH1), Atlanta, LA (Tommy gig),
     Houston...???

     4) The Chicago '79 vid is pretty good too.  The best quality of this
     one I've seen rivals the footage in the 30 yrs video...Full show.  150
     mins

     I have many others.  I'm always up to trade for things I don't have or
     need upgrades for.

     Later,

     Jeff Winterich
     jwinteri@harris.com