Re: No Scissor-Kicks or Windmills

>  you mentioned in a recent post that Pete lost 400K during PsychoDerelict.
> More screwed-up management or what was the problem?  Nice chatting with you
>
> Nice to see you again too! Being a talented rockstar unfortunately doesn't
> make you a good businessman. And as Pete says, "...here by the sea and sand,
> nothing ever goes as planned..."

I recall Pete saying at the Toronto PD show that he knew he was going to
lose money on the tour, and that he was paying for it with what he made
in '89 (the only time they really made any money he said) because he wanted
it to be seen.

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend