Attn: Vinyl Lovers!

Aloha whosters!

    It's spring cleaning time and I have decided to divest myself of
my who vinyl b**ts.  I am accepting bid for the next three weeks
on these items (all used from my personal collection).  Bids should
consider postage and with consider trades for other Who "rare/live"
CDs of combination thereof.  Please submit bids to me personally
and not to the list.  Thanks.

1.  Who-La-Hoop      2LP   Philly 1980       Monomatapa Records
2.  Nature of the Beast 1LP  demos, studio   Top of the Town GO-1001
3.  Recorded Live at the Fillmore East 1968  Trade Mark of Quality 1846
             (with long version of My Generation)
4.
4.  Jaquar    2LP          outtake plus live Trade Mark of Quality 2812
5.  Closer to Queen Mary    1LP  orange vinyl Trade MArk of Quality W514
6.  Gather Your Wits  2LP   Tommy Live       Contraband Music
7.  The Who (Faces Cover) 3LP   live         Creative Artistry FD59140

see live site for details of listings and reviews.

That's all folks.....
Cheers,
John Hamilton
<hamilton@cfht.hawaii.edu>