Re: Not-crashing by design

Gary, re:

>I`d be interested to hear the drummers` comments on this aspect
>of Keith`s playing

One of my problems with virtually all Who recordings is that I don't think
Keith was EVER recorded all that well... "Live At Leeds" probably comes the
closest. The new "Quad" release should be interesting... They probably have
the ability to "get Keith right" due to the many-mulittracked recording.
However, it seems the trend has been to "turn down" Keith as opposed to turn
up on the studio recordings. On "Quad" the drums don't stop, however, I'd
like to actually hear them "fully" in all their glory...

-wf