Re: Another Tricky Baba Song?

>First, what store are you in? I can't remember the last (or first) time I
>heard the who in a record store!

Well, it's my store you see...Generations Used CDs. Three guesses why the
name. You can hear The Who in here a lot. Sometimes I just do a "Who day"
and load the carousel. Like today...who said it's blue Monday? It's Who Monday.
I'm two months in now, and so far I'm 25% up from where I hoped to be at
this point...not bad, considering what I hear about other businesses in the
area. 70% down and other bad words...

>Second, "...there's an i before e when you're spelling ecstasy..." has always
>(IMO) one of the most profound lines I've ever heard, not to mention from
>Pete.

Yeah. Great album.

>As far as:
>>As far as lyrics and messages in music are concerned, I'm of the opinion
>>that most listeners (who care about such things) enjoy listening to songs
>>that don't teach or inform, but rather ones that echo what they already
>>believe or feel. I wouldn't mind some feedback on that, if anyone has any
>>thoughts...
>
>Then why is there such a proliferation of country-music fans?

Well, I DID qualify it by saying "...most listeners (who care about such
things)..."

                   Cheers                   ML