Pete Supper Club 5/4/96

Hi folks,

Well, took me long enough to get back to Buffalo...I hate AMTRAK...

I personally loved the show.  I have never seen Pete before and just went
completely crazy watching him.  I would have to say that after seeing
"Drowned" and "I'm One," I didn't know how much better it could possibly
get.  I loved it.

I met Fang, funny now that I can put a face to the name, didn't get to
meet the rest of you that were there- Marty, I was looking for you but
unfortunately I had no clue what the hell you look like :-)

Well, that's all.  Hope the rest of you had a great time.  And Kathy,
stop lurking, I know you're out there :-)

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.